Return to the portfolio section of the website.
The Dougherty County Jail has long secured multiple design and other services from a one-stop architectural shop – Maschke Associates.
Since 1996, Maschke Associates has been retained to provide services for a variety of projects at the Dougherty County Jail. The projects include but are not limited to: Jail Courtroom Expansion; Jail Locking System; Jail Vehicle and Maintenance Canopy; Exterior Building Modifications, Repairs and Facades; Surveillance System Upgrades; Jail Reroofing and Jail Locking Control System Upgrades. Maschke Associates provided full services – design through construction administration – for all projects.
Facts & Figures:
- Projects included –
- Jail Courtroom Expansion (1996)
- Jail Locking System (1998)
- Jail Vehicle and Maintenance Canopy (2001)
- Exterior Building Modifications, Repairs and Facades (2007)
- Surveillance System Upgrades (2014)
- Jail Reroofing (2015)
- Locking Control System Upgrades (2016)
- Construction Cost Range: $131,000 to $1,800,000